Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP), a market-leading, fully certified Java EE platform, gives you a single platform to quickly develop and deploy applications anywhere–on-premise, in virtualized environments, or in the cloud. You can accelerate application development while maintaining enterprise-class performance, security, and scalability.
Red Hat JBoss Web Server
Your development team loves the flexibility of open source web servers and components, like Apache and Tomcat. But as your company grows, it demands that you move to a more secure, more stable environment with the enterprise-level features you need to deliver large-scale websites and lightweight web apps.
With Red Hat, you can have it all. Red Hat JBoss Web Server combines the world’s most deployed web server (Apache) with the top servlet engine (Tomcat) and the best support in middleware (ours).
Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works
Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works is a platform that creates reusable, changeable, and flexible business services that hide the complexity of connecting to different applications in your enterprise. It sets the stage for faster and easier cloud apps, mobile apps, and business process development projects.
JBoss Fuse Service Works combines technical innovations from leading open source projects with the experience and support you expect from a world-class software provider.
Red Hat JBoss Fuse
The information powering your business is spread across disparate applications and systems. You need an effective, cost-efficient way to integrate applications, data, and devices within your enterprise.
Red Hat JBoss Fuse is a flexible, small-footprint enterprise service bus (ESB) that enables rapid integration across the extended enterprise—on premise or in the cloud.
Red Hat JBoss BRMS
Red Hat JBoss BRMS is a comprehensive platform for business rules management and complex event processing (CEP). Organizations can incorporate sophisticated decision logic into line-of-business applications and quickly update underlying business rules as market conditions change. JBoss BRMS enables your organization to:
- Deploy decision services across physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Improve business agility.
- Make consistent and efficient decisions.
- Shorten development cycles for faster time to market.
Red Hat JBoss features and benefits
- Lower cost - Red Hat’s subscription model comes often at a fraction of the cost of the competition.
- Optimized for cloud and containers - JBoss EAP 7 is built to provide simplified deployment and full Java™ EE performance for applications in any environment.
- Lightweight, flexible architecture - JBoss EAP 7 is built for high performance and maximum flexibility in modern application environments. Its extremely modular architecture and services-driven set of components reduces scale-out times and provides flexibility for applications deployed in different environments.
- Simple management, configuration, and administration - JBoss EAP 7 maximizes administrative productivity by making it easy to maintain and update your deployments. JBoss EAP 7 features an updated management console user interface with intuitive navigation and support for large-scale domain configurations.Flexible, future-friendly subscription model
- Flexible, future-friendly subscription model - A subscription to JBoss EAP provides you both technical and business flexibility. Eliminate upfront, binding licensing decisions that lock you into specific deployment environments, hardware machines, infrastructure, or levels of enterprise support. With a Red Hat subscription, you’re free to build your application and then decide where and how you’ll deploy.
Request a call back to find out more.